is there any help out there towards paying to courses?

scaff101

Reaction score
went to book my part 2 today but i am hesitant as iv been told i could get a grant but dont even know where to go to find out?

Give simian a ring,you should get your part two free under the experienced worker scheme,as long as you've not had nvq funding before:D

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Actualy i've just noticed your location,the grants system for wales is great,have a word with your employer,he needs to ring the citb in south wales and not only will you get your course free,hell get paid a grant if he puts you on the apprentice scheme(no age limit in wales)and he can get £50 a week of them just for employing you.good luck:cool:

Give simian a ring,you should get your part two free under the experienced worker scheme,as long as you've not had nvq funding before:D

Im experienced in sex. :cool:
Not shagging... i could barely pull a muscle, let alone some old 'doris'.

But w@nking, sure! :eek:

Does this mean i can apply for a cock extension?
I only have 2 inches on the chubby and my missus keeps giving me grief over it.

Please let me know!

EDIT: OH F.UCK!!!, i thought this was the Samaritans website! :embarrest:

like bigfish said try simian, i tryed gettin my part 1 through them but was told by them they only fund part 2's, so will definatly be tryin them myself again one got part 1 lol

Im experienced in sex. :cool:
Not shagging... i could barely pull a muscle, let alone some old 'doris'.

But w@nking, sure! :eek:

Does this mean i can apply for a cock extension?
I only have 2 inches on the chubby and my missus keeps giving me grief over it.

Please let me know!

EDIT: OH F.UCK!!!, i thought this was the Samaritans website! :embarrest:

Haha nice one jase,you southerners and your cock fixations.:laugh:

Top Bottom