is it a forum yet

There's more entertainment than there used to be. You've even been nominated for funniest member, I think you are winning.

Where you been hiding Allan , good to have you back , it aint the funniest member its the crankiest that your winning :laugh::laugh:

You been doing a bit of bird for non-payment of fines?

Strange Robert goes, Edwood goes then this nathan has gone quiet then out of nowhere up pops Allan666.
fooking wasnt me just got sick of every thread being about needing/offering a job.iv got one all the good scaffs have. been looking at the last few weeks threads and think i ll be back again .u really think i have the intelligence to invent myself as someone else .ha

fooking wasnt me just got sick of every thread being about needing/offering a job.iv got one all the good scaffs have. been looking at the last few weeks threads and think i ll be back again .u really think i have the intelligence to invent myself as someone else .ha

rumors have i that you havent just done it once nor twice but 3 times

the minute theres a wee bit of banter theres lawyers letters,members banned etc a lot of offers to meet up but nothing happens
and just when your atsrting to get into it the thread gets pulled
pretty piiish if you ask me
SCAFFOLDERS WITH FEELINGS COME ON TO FECK;)
good to see you back anyway

Top Bottom