Inspect my scaffold

Reaction score
Scaffold inspection service all inspectors from scaffold background from 5-25 years some with advanced tickets no one has just done a 2 day course like most site agents national company growing fast reliable service check our website which is currently being redisigned by yell. Please don't judge as have seen a feed with people saying we are looking for a quick buck a lot of hours go in to get in with Taylor wimpy , persimmon homes and orbit.

I know this and my 10 years experience has helped me secure work. I don't know why this forum has so much negativity to people wanting to earn a living doing some think they like doing

It hasn't got the negativity you describe, but the majority's experience with external scaffold inspectors is far from good.

If you know what you're doing and you and your inspectors have a proven scaffolding background then I can't see any justifiable complaints on the horizon.

Just don't search for faults to justify your existence as some of the less scrupulous inspectors do.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Scaffolders inspecting scaffolds, nothing new in that.

I know this and my 10 years experience has helped me secure work. I don't know why this forum has so much negativity to people wanting to earn a living doing some think they like doing

Just ignore the negativity. Good luck with your venture. if you open an overseas branch drop me a line.

Thanks I see where you are coming from I started my business as I always use to have inspectors taking the p**s and lads said to me if I can do there job better than do it myself so I did. I like to say that I work with the scaffolding company's not against them. There are some dangerous scaffolds out there from cowboys as you must have seen in your time in the game.

Top Bottom