Industrial Scaffold companies

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
S

scaffoldingsafetyservices

How many are actually fully blown nasc members?????
im not getting at owt here just curious.
SG.

Why the curiosity now?

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Are you thinking of applying?

trying to work out a few things ive been told.

what exactly have you been told and why are you asking this is a forum dont give us half a story and you wont get half an answer

interserve and dixon are nasc members and so is TK Palmers

I didn't think you were going to post on here again....

It's a flying visit Phil. Plus I also called because I knew you was missing me. So when are we going out for a piss up Phil?

does it have anything to do with the use of agency labour and the NASC membership criteria regrading a directly employed workforce ?

no podger, you have raised another subject..

strange no reply from phil..

no podger, you have raised another subject..

strange no reply from phil..

Yeah you really snookered me with your witty reply to my original post!

Maybe I was just pondering on whether or not the company that sacked you a little while ago for making 'an absolute abortion' (his quote on scaffolders forum, not mine) of erecting a house front scaffold, had employed your services as a safety advisor?

Something I have learnt in life is every story has 2 sides to it. I only asked when we was going for a beer my good honourable SPANNER friend.

Something I have learnt in life is every story has 2 sides to it. I only asked when we was going for a beer my good honourable SPANNER friend.

Whilst I appreciate your offer, I am not really a big drinker.

Besides, I don't think we'd have much to talk about as I don't know anything about breeding whippets and wearing cheap suits - And you clearly don't know anything about scaffolding.

Maybe you think it might be a good idea to get into an argument with me on the forum? - But I don't fancy your chances much.

Either way, we wouldn't want you throwing another tantrum like a spoilt school girl and 'leaving' the forum for a THIRD time, would we?

Phill I am way too busy to sit on here day after day and night after night bud . After all some of us have a life after work aswell. Training the ferretts is a hard life you know and ironing those cheap suits, well im back off to house of frazor for a refund on em then. cheerio..
i might get past the intro page on module 1 tonight if i revise a bit aswell.

Top Bottom