Inductions

I thought the induction was only 2 weeks.

Either way a bit of a nightmare being in the classroom for a week but I suppose it ticks all the box's.

I could believe that, not exactly sure of the benefit of the induction period. I was always a bit more eager to get them on the spanners right away.

Nothing wrong with the street matey.

Cant believe they never supplied you with food and drink.

What type of induction is that.

That would never happen in algeria.

nothing wrong with it aom but theres boys i know in the shipyards etc making great money,not sure how long i could stick working to a bell though that would do my titts in!

Must admit, it did take a while to get used to, even queuing like a wee school boy to get out the gate but as you say the additional cash made it a bit easier.

One thing I don't think I ever got used to though was going to the same place every day to work, best thing about the street and the sites is you are only ever there for a week or so at a time then you move on, I quite like that part of it.

Sounds like Australia that haves spanner he proberly got out there by waiting outside the main contractors office on a Friday and taking the hr girls for drinks. I heard that's how you get on the best jobs in wa :)

Top Bottom