Independent assessors.

scaffy 1980

Reaction score
Who on here feels that we need seperate assesors for final assessments.?
I feel to give our industry a kick up the backside and get us back our reputation as the best trained in the world, we should introduce seperate assesors like when we do our driving test. Yes do your training at your local centers but maybe go to a different center to do your final exam, the instructors dont know you so to pass it comes down to your knowledge and training. Cos i've seen it myself and also heard where lads have only passed kit down when doing the cant-dropper and they've been given a pass, which i feel is putting lives at risk.

How would you lads feel if i bought my...lets say my bosiet and mist card off some cunnt at the back of a carpark behind aldi. I get on the rigs and you find out, dare say i would be on the next flight back to land.

Cant wait for replys on this......lol lol

Get rid of non ncc training centers for a start and go back to basics, perhaps do your final ass at a different ncc center. Or if you did your training at a non ncc center then you must do your final ass at a ncc center.
Hopefully some cuunt from the nasc is reading this and might think ooo good idea.

B&Q offer 10% discount on Wednesdays for us over 60s don't think they've any new scaffs certs

Passports yes to get you into the highlands

Got me bus pass from other sources

Just made more enquiries on licences you need to visit eight consecutive weds spend 100 plus on each occasion before being considered for a copy of a genuine Somalian driving licence or similar

Top Bottom