inclemant weather

tapx

Reaction score
hi troops anyone know if scaffs are covered by insuarance company,s for working in wet weather,frost ect, argument with gaffer needs settled

Just ask your gaffer to show you where it says your covered in his policy

Hi tapx,

The short answer is yes, insurance companies are not my favourite and will try and wriggle out of any claim they can especially smaller claims with smaller companies as some times the cost to recover is more than the claim itself but at the end of the day you are doing what is asked of you from your employer.

As per Aom, yes insurers would consider a claim following an injury in any weather conditions, provided the employer has taken all reasonable precautions to reduce the risk of injury. I.e. method statements and Risk Assesments PPE etc. and advised employees of the dangers.

Hence I'm baw deep in paper work.:sad:

As per Aom, yes insurers would consider a claim following an injury in any weather conditions, provided the employer has taken all reasonable precautions to reduce the risk of injury. I.e. method statements and Risk Assesments PPE etc. and advised employees of the dangers.

as above and if its rainning hard do what every other scaffolder does sit in the van and smoke fags unless your on job and knock then you dont get wet

Top Bottom