In need of Scaffolding Boards

heisenberg

Reaction score
Hey there all, Im in need of Scaffolding boards, I recently just got my self an allotment and need to make raised beds on there, i currently need around 40-50 boards, Location is Middlesbrough, anyone around here who could donate to me !!! :)

Kind regards !

How long have we been linked to Ebay? Donate 40-50? Get real pal. You obviously realise how expensive they are, and have seen what people pay for them. Say what you wanna pay and see if anyone wants to take you up on your offer.

How long have we been linked to Ebay? Donate 40-50? Get real pal. You obviously realise how expensive they are, and have seen what people pay for them. Say what you wanna pay and see if anyone wants to take you up on your offer.

Lmfao No accualy im not Linked to ebay i have just got an allotment and looking for old scaffy boards for Raised beds, not everyone onlin talks crap lol, I have been looking for weeks to get some but cant even seem to get reclaimed or anything lol

and of course i dont want to pay around £10 a board, when all im going to do is use them for raised beds....
wouldnt that be a waste of money
Are you building raised beds or a shed!?

Raised beds buddy, Ive already got a shed :p

Last edited:
The thing is m8 i dont think you realise that everything we use has a price. & theres no such thing as an old board....eveythng gets cut down in sizes till eventually we may only be left with what we call sole brds, these are only 18" long but if we were to buy em theyd still cost us 50p....so if you want some do what we av yo do & purchase em

The thing is m8 i dont think you realise that everything we use has a price. & theres no such thing as an old board....eveythng gets cut down in sizes till eventually we may only be left with what we call sole brds, these are only 18" long but if we were to buy em theyd still cost us 50p....so if you want some do what we av yo do & purchase em

A lad i know on the allotment is getting abut 300 From someone he knows who does scaffolding, which is in a couple of months, and hes giving me some, but i just thought the broke ones etc, people just give them away when they broke because there no good oawh well sorry to bother you all

Get some from him then. They will probably be coming off the Wilton job and may actually belong to an international provider of intelligent solutions for industrial problems.

Looks like im going to have to, Only reason i was looking for some now, is because i need to make raised beds ASAP to start Cultivating

Poor chap. Bet he wishes he never asked. Why not simply take what you need from a standing scaffolding in your area and pop what you feel they're worth in the attached 'honesty box'.;)

Last edited:
I just wanted to see if anyone would help me out, but its alright i will wait for my mate to get hold of some

Top Bottom