Import Scaffolds

Plattan

Reaction score
Hey scaffs!

I'm from Stockholm and have just found this forum.

As for all other scaffolding companies purchasing of new materials is an important cost.

Therefor I'm looking to import materials from overseas.

First of all simple things like Scaffold nets, couplers and consoles.

We're talking about the Layher frame scaffold type.

What is your experience of import scaffold?

Does anyone have a supplier in China, India, East Europe etc to recommend?

Been looking on trading sites like alibaba.com but it's a jungle and hard to know what is good or not.

Cheers / Johan

Hi Johan and welcome to the forum, looking to do business? you wont have to wait long for a reply,good luck and be sharp mate.;)

Welcome Johan, Whatever scaffolding materials you source make sure it complies with European standards.

johan there should be plenty of peaple willing to help you on hear good bunch of lads

Thanks for welcoming mates!

Andy: Yes I can ship FROM U.A.E and any other interesting countries.

Already today I know that different scaff parts from European brands is made in China.

They try to hide the origin but sometimes you can find papers with Chinese stamps on in the wrapping.

It might be hard to find them but there is definitely supplier out there who can deliver equipment up to our standards.

be carefull ive heard there is some dodgy cuplock thats comeing out of poland there using inferior metal for the standards and the welding on the cups isnt up to scratch

company in Donegal Ireland called S Dolan out of raphoe web site www,dolan scaffolding,most scaffolding companies in the Republic are shedding tonnes of scaffold

Sorry for late replay guys.. It's been a long work week.. But quite ok since the spring is here now in Stockholm..

Dolan looks like a good company but not really the kind of material I'm looking for.

Beaver use one Swedish brand, HAKI, but some of their other systems might be made in China.

Anyway here is our news pages if you guys wanna see some pictures from Sweden:

Alex Byggnadsställningar

Top Bottom