Im off

sadley its not skeggy that i will be gracing with my presents i shall be haveing a good few efes to say the least:bigsmile:

thats got to be turkey scaff 2010 lovely pint ave a good one m8.

Great minds think alike Scaff :D

me and missus off to Marmaris tomorrow for two week :love:

Have had a lot of sh*t going on past 3 or 4 week had enough booked holiday yesterday, before bank account frozen :nuts:

mmmm i like an efes or two! where ya going? never been to marmaris, rigger... had 3 trips to turkey though... lovely place! d'ya know, the quisine is meant to be 2nd best in europe!

enjoy lads!!
i'm off to cyprus for a week this mornin!
cant wait to b sat that plane and watchin england disappear behind.

Im getting wed next Friday so all my savings (miniscule as they were) are gone on that. Just about managed to scrape together enough for a long weekend in the Italian Lakes for our honeymoon. Can't bloody wait!

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

I was in Marmaris when Princess Di snuffed it. Had a great time (and avoided virtually all the hype about it), only slight negative was the amount of street sellers constantly trying to flog you a piece of tat or a trip to the islands etc. I actually ended up going with my girlfriend who I'd spilt up with about a month or 2 before hand - didn't stop us getting back together for the holiday and having a great time.

Congratulations Grim,
I wish you and your wife to be, Health,Happiness,and Wealth :love:

Cheers Rigger, though I thought the idea was to see all 3 quickly deteriorate as a direct result :eek:

Top Bottom