im a scaffolder get me out of here

Get a dozen scaff's on a camp site and give them a dozen cans of special brew and tell them not to fall out.:eek:

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

How about getting a couple of newly qualified cisrs scaffolders to go head to head with dico and T.Annimal to erect a hanger under a heli-deck. The ones to ercet it safest and most efficiently gets a shiny new gold cisrs card. :rolleyes::cool:

Great idea and would make f***ing hilarious viewing. Better than the soppy d*ckheads on telly at the minute. I mean what sad case watches a load of jumped up nobbers on Big Brother and shows like that? Put real, honest, non student people in the limelight for a change. What about chucking the hairy arsed mothers in with the 'celebs'?!! Now that would be a culture shock...... for the celebs that is!!!!! Scaffs would end up running the show like they always have done!!!!

Get a dozen scaff's on a camp site and give them a dozen cans of special brew and tell them not to fall out.:eek:

brilliant.:D:D:D how true is that,if you put a scaffolder in a phone box on his own,he will fall out with himself.

This would be a very interesting and amusing show, but I don't think many here would like to see those hairy arsed, scaffolder type people on this forum!! Imagine scaffolders on here swearing and calling each other, whatever next?

Absolutely outrageous just the thought of it.:D Good job that we have the forum rules to prevent those type people getting on here and insulting others. They ought to go and join their own Scaffolders Forum if there is going to be any of that......oh.:D:D

Kind regards

Finer.

finer. you spend loads of time coming on here and just slagging everyone off. Sometimes for not being a scaffolder and sometimse for no apparant reason.

I read in one of your other posts the other day that you said you wernt a scaffolder but that yuo were a govenrment worker or something, and now you are haqving a pop at poeple that are on this forum that arn't scaffolder's.

make your mind up.

hello every body whats the crack with the work front these days any thing out there could be looking very shortly :rolleyes:

I am both my friend, Advanced scaffolder and a "government worker" as you put it......so mind made up!

Kind regards

Finer

Nice first post by the way.

Your not one of these traffic wardens that are going to be monitoring scaffolds are you finer.:eek:

Top Bottom