if you were not scaffolding

poisebrook

Reaction score
Ok been out of the game for almost a year now?
happy running a small campsite in North Wales. If you were to get out of the game what would you be doing after a year.
wouldnt mind getting back part time as after 30 years in the game still miss it.

Been out the game 3 years pal, now a member of the fun police (Safety Game) would gladly don my Guns in an instant, you can't beat camaraderie & a bit of crack, by the way not all fun police have traffic warden mentality???????????...................................................

happy running a small campsite in North Wales. If you were to get out of the game what would you be doing after a year.
wouldnt mind getting back part time as after 30 years in the game still miss it.

Any discount on the site for Scaffs?.......:D

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

If i was not Scaffolding i would be full time British Army, (Too old now) or take up my Chef creds and Shake and Bake.

The TA, is the way forward, downsizing the Regs, and pouring dosh into the TA. Driving license,HGV,Motorbike,, Forklift,HAZMAT,First Aid,HIAB they are all there to be gained, just sign on the dotted line.

However, Drugs testing is Mandatory. MMmm Not many Scaffs lining up to put on the Green mean Fighting Machine designer wear.:D

Where about are you poiserbrook ??

if im not scaffolding in a years time it means one of two things, Im dead or imprisoned sharing a cell with leeroy who treats me like scaffy treats his rotties lol

Money no object: Id be either abseiling/cave crawling around the world. - Its one of my dreams.

If not, i dont think that i could do another job.
  • A: Because of the money.
  • B: Because i love it.
  • C: Because its all ive ever done, since i left school. :)

Top Bottom