if nadal was a scaff

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
im watching the tennis( i know its a fairys game) but hoping for a murray win.
but i have to admit if nedal was a ascaff he would have to be the best out there the ***** a machine.
HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY STELLA AND SHOUTING AT THE TELE

fukc me i'm talking to myself, tennis, stella, no fukc that, nedal win,
murray not in the same league sorry.
ps have you seen nadals habit?

pick arse, wipe nose, wipe left ear, wipe right ear, serve, fukcing sad bast@d

soorry, win point after the serve bit

AYE JAKDAN HES SOMETHING ELSE.HES CAPES TO MURRAYS MITCHELL SCAFFOLDING(NO DISRESPECT TO MITCHELLS):blink1:

never noticed the likeness myself boro but then again i dont really stare at dogs cocks,each to their own live and let live and all that;)

Aye, wait to Murray wins the damn thing and somehow he will be British again.

No he never, he did make some disparaging remarks about the English football team during the world cup but that was it, anything else is paper talk.

murray might have got beat by nadal,but i bet that the english upperclass twit has been fucked already---:blink1:

never noticed the likeness myself boro but then again i dont really stare at dogs cocks,each to their own live and let live and all that;)
See lot's of dogs c o c k s on our estate mate.
Hairy f u c k e r s are all over the place fornicating their heads off !
Just to educate you mate, the c o c k s look a bit like a red lipstick !

Yeah Murray's not in same league as Nadal.
He's not British anymore, it's back to being Scottish for him now !!!! lol
Come on Nadal !
As for the English school boy, he'll be back in the greenhouse soon enough ! Lol

Sorry Paddy, your boy took a hell of a beating.:D

FECKING TENNIS :mad:

another game for the limp wristed brigade, love :love:... 15 , and all that sh*t
scaffolders forum, more like the mothers union or on wet Sunday afternoon

Outlawed all the good sport's,bear baiting,cock fighting, bare knuckle boxing,Rumbles going to and from football matches,

Oh it's starting to rain,put the covers on, can't be getting wet,run indoors quick quick :mad:

haha, "bear baiting". I've seen badger baiting but never seen bear baiting. Your right Rigger, the tennis is s h i t, but can keep a man from climbing the walls on a Saturday close season.

Badger baiting is the trainee part 1 and 2 , for the advanced you go for the big stuff BEAR'S, :eek:

Top Bottom