ideal gang

joebag

Reaction score
I suppose advanced ,part 2, part 1 would be the ideal mix, noticed agencies especially on new builds looking for two part 1s and a part 2, hope the gang makes sure that at least 2 wages are at part 2 rates as this is a terrible practise !

I reckon the ideal gang would be the Saturdays.:embarrest:

If a had my own forklift and a lab to drive it , that would be enough , just me and him

Sounds good and certainly a good idea but never going to happen working in this trade, you need numbers.

If it's not advanced work why pay advanced rates? That's what they will tell you.

Fair enough to a degree, but some of these agencies taking on newly qualified part 1's and leaving them to it is asking for trouble.

Yes it is, that is where the CISRS proves its worthlessness.

I always kinda thought it proved that the agencies and even the clients proved their own ineffectiveness as CISRS appear to me to be quite clear about who can do what with what card. A tough one when you think of the number of young men looking for training but I think it's time to look at the practice of agencies writing a letter of promise so a young boy with no experience will get his part 1 paid for by the broo. For the training to be effective, you need the right level of site experience and more people in my opinion need to recognise that.

I suppose advanced ,part 2, part 1 would be the ideal mix, noticed agencies especially on new builds looking for two part 1s and a part 2, hope the gang makes sure that at least 2 wages are at part 2 rates as this is a terrible practise !

what happens if you get a cisrs gold card that dont no enough and the part 1 got the exsperience not saying all but some!! some advanced gold cards out there are sh!t tickets only buy you the job and paye!! bus driver can be advanced in a short time as long as he has the trainning fee over olde ground again but it will always come back to this:laugh:

If a had my own forklift and a lab to drive it , that would be enough , just me and him

Funny u should say that,as thats similar to how we run but all our advanced also have a forklift tckt so we dont have to mess about waiting for lifts.

ronnie brigs, the crays the iceman , steven hawkins, usain bolt my god with that gang you wouldnt have to work again

on a serious note 2 scaffs and a lab

Last edited:
David Cameron , george Osborne with britains finest charles bronson as chargehand.....the job is the telecoms fukin tower job and knock, and charly dont like any breaks ;)

if its to make money on price work sadly But in the current climate it would be me and 2 romanian gypsys as long as i could convince them the tenner a shift with breakfast(balvita biscuits) was a good un without pickpocketing or selling the big issue while im at the top waiting on gear;)

i know im selling out but ive battled a long war and you cant stop progress or the EU:eek:

Theyre in Scotland to learn how to speak proper English.:amazed:

Any 2 experienced men and a top lab, I would think.

Actually Fredrick old bean, the nearest to the spoken ( Kings ) Queens English is spoken in Inverness, the English tongue was replaced when Gaelic was banned during the Wars with England...

Ideal Squad: 3 Scaffs and rotate...3 is a magic number ;)

Top Bottom