i want money% work?? CASHH!!?

J

Jason-Gibbs

...Start Rant...

Random Numpty. said:
hi ---> Me Scaff!
im new and i ddont have any desire to post here again.,; but i want you best contacts and loads of cash@

I Only Post Wh,en i NEEd help!)??~

im 45 part 1 and never bothered to get my onw contracts or at least get me part2
n' i cant drive

i can t be bothered to look for job myselves
Wats a goooogle?

!!!!?

GIVE ME WORK!!?>*
give me MONEY!£
I want U 2 do it 4 me!!

(Ill add Sarcasm later...) ;)

...End Rant...

Honestly... is anyone else seeing something wrong with these 'posts' that we are getting on here?
I understand that some guys here are genuinely stuck and need help, but theres a few who i think are just being fukking lazy.

Whats the Forums view?

I also agree , i know i am not the most prolific of posters - think i was around number 45 to sign up to the forum and have amassed a whopping 80 posts or so , but , i like to think a few have been useful to some .

As you have stated , there are going to be a few genuine calls for help , after all , a lot of us went to school ( or went scaffolding with the old man in my case :blink1: ) before the computer age , so , computer skills and forum etiquette may be lacking , but , in the main it is usually a one post wonder demanding top dollar and the best contacts without so much as a thanks .

happyhugenoet done the parasite thread and got slaughtered for it,but he was right and so is jason.
i remember 1 guy looking for supervisor job and had the cheek to mention he might consider working on the tools,fecking consider feck me the audacity

I dont think its right coming on with your first post and begging the lads to get you employment, take the time to write a few posts, get to know who`s who and then maybe put your feelers out, you may be surprised that after say 50 posts somebody will offer you a job :(:(

...Start Rant...

(Ill add Sarcasm later...) ;)

...End Rant...

Honestly... is anyone else seeing something wrong with these 'posts' that we are getting on here?
I understand that some guys here are genuinely stuck and need help, but theres a few who i think are just being fukking lazy.

Whats the Forums view?

Because this forum is so hi on the googal ratings its the first thing you see when you type in scaffolding jobs as a search
why are you suprised that people create an account and ask for somthing
:confused: i'm sure i stumbled on it when i put in a question to google so i recon others will do the same and who can tell someone what to write they soon get their leg pulled if they step out of line:blink1:

Hi lads

I have to admit I dip in and out and have to rely on my wife to show me how to clack the keys but this site has gave me some really good info especially in today's job market (or lack of!). I tend to pm any of the lads if I want more info but I do appreciate the site and the effort a lot of the lads put in.

Top Bottom