I really hope these rumours are not true.

pud

Reaction score
Im hearing reports that benchmark are going into admininstration. Can anybody confirm if these rumours are actually true.

Its true Scaffy has bought all their gear and they aint got any left to erect jobs with, scaffys plan is to buy everyones gear :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

na havent heard that one , phillios is lending me the dough to buy them :)

Thats a question for vancouver

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

credit rating suspended due to late filing !!! Not good for 18 million turnover

Benchmark has been sold, We have been bought out by MAILLY, the guy that owns Little Chef and Fray Bento's Pies. From what I have been told, Bernie and Rob now own 15% each and the new owners 70%.

Rumoured to be about 3 million sale so now we have no debts and are making a profit as of 21 July.....ALLEGEDLY (This is what i was told when i went back to work yesterday)

Search companies house for Benchmark Scaffolding, all the info is there.

Benchmark has been sold, We have been bought out by MAILLY, the guy that owns Little Chef and Fray Bento's Pies.

Billy 'The Bloater' Humpries will be chuffed to bits hearing that news.
Last i heard is that old Billy weighed more then 15 Ethiopians packed into a Ford Sierra...

Lollypop scaffolding

Lol.
Frey Bentos Pies' new flavour - Cocaine and B.O in honour of Mark Burns. :laugh:

Lmfao.

Latest news: Billy Humphries has asked to work 20 hours a day/7 days a week, only because hes been promised to be paid in Meat n Gravy Puddings - instead of cash, lol.

Breaking news: Micky Willis has been given a Kermit the Frog mask to wear, but he turned it down, as he looks like a dead ringer for Kermit already, rofl.

(I should stop drinking on the way home from work, lol.)

Last edited:
Wonder how in that situation "new co" would be able to maintain NASC membership - as ltd co applicants have to have 2 years trading history aint it ?

Be interesting to see then as carillion and lend lease to my knowledge only use nasc

My money is on that they do keep it. As you wouldnt want Lyndons having all (excellent payer's) carillions work , would ya? (that is NOT a dig at phil181 either).
I know alot who work there but it is correct it does state you must have been trading for 2 or 3 years so are they still trading under Benchmark Scaffolding Limited or BSL as I have been informed. BSL is a new company and rules are rules.
This could be intresting!

Last edited:
purchased by Rcapital the same people who own little chef and rock asphalte

Top Bottom