i passed

did you do the mock test first and get what colour is grass right!!!! think the answer was green ave a word!!!

well i turned up few months ago and didnt have any photo identification!!! so the romanian bloke at canterbury kent said you could be anybody lol!!!! so i had to loose test. i thought who are you then got a free rebook as wasnt emailed details these romanians want to know how you are you no you could be anybody lol!!!!

i didnt think the test was hard enough to actually warrant getting someone else to do it in place of myself? :L

The H&S test wasnt ever,ever, meant to be hard, but to encourage the applicant to Swat up a bit on General H&S topics.

The First one i done for the CISRS/CSCS was the best, this included a section for scaffolders. Slip test,SWL, Kentledge, Tie Patterns etc.

ahh i get what ya mean now,

doesnt sound like a bad test. more or less beneficial thn the current?

The H&S test wasnt ever,ever, meant to be hard, but to encourage the applicant to Swat up a bit on General H&S topics.

The First one i done for the CISRS/CSCS was the best, this included a section for scaffolders. Slip test,SWL, Kentledge, Tie Patterns etc.

the first one you did was a a cave drawing:love:

Well done! Sometimes it's the dead easy tests that you mess up on because you think there's a trick question... or you get a little contemptuous!

Well done on passing your CSCS test know go on and live your dream....

The H&S test wasnt ever,ever, meant to be hard, but to encourage the applicant to Swat up a bit on General H&S topics.etc.

and to make as much money from already hard up blokes by makin you take the test every 5 years and then have to renew yer ticket as well,

easy money

Top Bottom