I just couldn't stop laughing.

aom

Reaction score
I did wonder and was always a bit suspicious why the HSE always turned up on our jobs whenever we worked in a particular area. It never bothered me too much as he never came back to me for anything but always had something to say about something to the PC.

We won another job on a fair size of building but they only wanted half doing then move it to do a smaller part. It changed when they realised the first stage was going to be a nightmare and going to take a lot longer than anticipated so they appointed another contractor to do the smaller job on the front who inturn appointed another firm to supply their scaffold who unbeknown to me had reported our job to the HSE. The only problem for him was he was now on the job by the time the hse came down to investigate. He immediately gave our job the all clear and went round the front to inspect the other firms work and shut them down immediately.

I couldn't stop laughing for a week, get it right round you ya ****.:cool:

first thing you would of done was make sure your own door styep was clean first lol daft cant eh bet his finking if ad only let larl aom get on and do this 1 ahahahah

I hope so Jason. I wasn't going to mention it but have been gagging to share that one for a couple of weeks now. I thought I was bigger than that but obviously I'm not.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

first thing you would of done was make sure your own door styep was clean first lol daft cant eh bet his finking if ad only let larl aom get on and do this 1 ahahahah

exactly, this one has more faces than the town hall clock and thinks he is the only one on the planet who can put a job up.

How could you have even tried to not share that gem with us!!

That'll learn ya..... :p

I did wonder and was always a bit suspicious why the HSE always turned up on our jobs whenever we worked in a particular area.

He immediately gave our job the all clear and went round the front to inspect the other firms work and shut them down immediately.

Made me laugh that one Alistair. Hope that Hs inspector leaves you alone now. Shakes ma heed..Some people...:notrust:

That'll learn ya..... :p

Just thought it may be prudent to let him think he has the upper hand but continue to play him like an old fiddle. He likes to come on and see what's happening on the forum but not contribute. My ego got the better off me.

I did wonder and was always a bit suspicious why the HSE always turned up on our jobs whenever we worked in a particular area.

He immediately gave our job the all clear and went round the front to inspect the other firms work and shut them down immediately.

Made me laugh that one Alistair. Hope that Hs inspector leaves you alone now. Shakes ma heed..Some people...:notrust:

To be honest Frederik it's actually the best thing that could have happened as I know they could appear on any job which gives me the incentive to keep them as good as I can and the HSE know they are off good quality before they even get to the site. I have no problems with inspections and welcome them, I hope he calls them again.:laugh:

It never ceases to amaze me how many firms are so quick to point the finger at others without looking closer to home first. I would say there was a lesson in there for a few firms.

Those that live in glass houses . Aom run a tight ship,plain to see from their set up,detail to attention and in house training. Surprised the inspector took any more complaints up, after the first one. 2000 forum thanks to boot. congrats Alistair. Shant post a thread on this,might upset a few.

There you go again Alistair divine intervention, its all to do with you thinking of joining the priesthood LOL

Originally Posted by Flinty

That'll learn ya.....

Just thought it may be prudent to let him think he has the upper hand but continue to play him like an old fiddle. He likes to come on and see what's happening on the forum but not contribute. My ego got the better off me.

I was going to suggest Name and Shame but Your obviously a better man than that. Isn't the game hard enough without Your rivals trying to stick the boot in. I hope He reads this thread and realises what a cnut He has made out of Himself.

I can't tell a lie I enjoyed it immensely but name and shame is not my style but if the Mrs had her way it would be, you know what women are like they can be worse than the scaffs when riled. If past actions are anything to go by not only will he read this thread but print it out and send it to anyone he can think off with an interest in my activities but once again just for the record, get it right round you.:cool:

He who laughs last laughs longest! spot on aom made me chuckle, how did you know it was him who reported you if you don't mind me asking?

Serves the dozy twaat right mate. Hopefully the HSE will hound him so much the only thing he dare take on is a bus shelter.
Keep up the good work buddy. :)

Thanks Karl, how is the new job going?

It probably works the same round here as everywhere else Dandaps, a good system of jungle drums.

Thanks Karl, how is the new job going?

It probably works the same round here as everywhere else Dandaps, a good system of jungle drums.

Bang on aom,a good set of jungle drums always beats the first class post.

Top Bottom