I don't like how agencies are gaining ground.

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
I really don't like how these agencies are gaining ground,we have the hardest job in all the construction indrusty and I really think there should be a mass boycott of these parasitic people,if we/you,let these people flourish it will only lead to one thing,yes,lower wages,please,do not work for these people,I am retired and it makes my blood boil so much I feel I have to speak out for my fellow scaffs,DO NOT WORK FOR ANY AGENCY!!!!.

I have been out spoken for many years about these leeches I have sat with unions wrote to my local mp to no avail they are now the domineering factor in scaffolding labour I given it up as a lost cause and I tried and tried fek it

I've never used them but I know guys who won't do anything but use them it's a strange world, sadly gone are the days when all scaffs stuck together

Doesn't seem to be many firms taking on direct what's a man to do, coins not to bad on the angencies,

Get calls all the time off them asking if we need any extra labour, told em i won't use any agency labour, but a month later the call comes ' hi, you still busy, how are your labour requirements?' D1CKS!

Top Bottom