How to post pictures

X

XxIANxX

For people not sure how to post pictures heres a quick tutorial

First you must register with a picture hosting website , personally I prefer photobucket. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Once you are REGISTERED and LOGGED IN, you do the following:

Go to the select photos and video button to retrieve the picture off your hard drive

Once you click the BROWSE BUTTON you will get a CHOOSE FILE prompt, highlight the picture you want to upload and click the OPEN button (Look Below):

Photobucket21.jpg

Once the picture is uploaded into photobucket click on the IMG code (see below)

thumbFlashCode1.gif

Now right click and paste the code into thread you want to use the picture

If you have found a picture on the internet that you want to use.

Just right click
click copy
then go to pictures on your pc
right click and select paste
You can now upload it to photobucket

Now i'm not great at writing tutorials but I hope this helps .

very proffesional , i knew how to do it but was impressed by your efforts

Aye right, and not just a fik sciffolder like the rest of us.:weird:

Just Practising.:D

PICT0072.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Hey, I'm a genius.:idea:

Now I'm just showing off.:cool: I hope you are seeing this Paddy.

scaffquiz.jpg

Aye right, and not just a fik sciffolder like the rest of us.:weird:

I'm a bit of a gadget geek aom, built my current pc myself. I can even make your pc look like a mac if you like :D

imagesCA59IF42.jpg

imagesCABMXN84.jpg

Good man Ian, when I think of the stick I took for the pathetic attempts at adding links. Hahahahahaha

Do you think I'm pleased with myself.:nuts:

i did mate yes . i am in tomoro as well . he tried telling me it was a big misunderstanding and no one was in . i dont know what to make of it to be honest i just wont take being lied to . to be fair i probably over reacted but i grew out of letting people take the pi$$ out me long ago .

belting out of the question at the minute mate , i went the distance in full contact kickboxing match on saturday night . my hand wont move , i tore a muscle in my chest and took an elbow in the shin .

:amazed:

Attachments

• Argentina football babes.jpg
    Argentina football babes.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 14
smash him - he muggin u off mate as u know

Top Bottom