How nice is this site.. Lovely tuesday near Higham, United Kingdom

I think you would be in your right to refuse to base out in that *****. Ground must be level and firm.

Welcome To My World Gents, That Looks Cleaner That Some Of The Shitholes I Work On, They Refuse To Scrape The Ground Because The Jcb Will Sink, But Expect Me To Erect A Scaffold On It, Fekkin Joke.

on 1 recently mud was just getting washed down normally tis builder had road tarmaced then when sites finished lays anorther 3 4 inch of tarmac for completed road but this particular site the mud just washes down and on the road that isnt tarmaced it easly come in to the rims on the wagon so you can only image what its like round the house

A total nightmare and to be honest I would tell them to ram it.

A total nightmare and to be honest I would tell them to ram it.

funny thing is we lost another site for suposadly been not workign safe.(you got na idea of how we work so that a fair comment) so lost this paticular site but was awarded another site of theres makes no sence

Looks like normal site work to me.i luvs it...u bunch of poofs...thats character building that is...no wonder the games gone to pot with a big loaf of jessies not wanting to get their shinny boots dirty

Think these conditions are disgraceful .would most certainly politely reject

tch tch! sleeves in same bay:D

Seriously. You cant be serious!:amazed:

Love how the soul boards have been doubled up .or is that at concrete block under there

Top Bottom