How much should an inspect get

andyf8686

Reaction score
What is the going hourly rate for an inspector on site ???

New build housing ?

Rig yards ?

Commercial new builds ?

Skin PM them the other day mate but never got reply also asked others for info and help but again nothing. Hope they don't think I am trying to take there work. I have never seen them in our area nore anyone else for that matter.

andy i dont know of anyone in our area doing it soyou might have a good chance of doing well.it seems strange why no body has offered any help and if it is to do with competition i thought competition was a healthy thing.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

simian is online now perhaps he could help out.

Like you say mate nothing in our area probable just put them on to it LOL I hopefully have a meeting when I get home for a big contract that I sorted out before I left for work out here but can't say to much till the paper is signed ha ha will PM you my uk number later we need to have a chat mate

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Just PM him mate finger cross if he can't then that is fine

good luck andy. pm me that number when you can and il have some craic with you when you get home.

Theres loads of scaffs done there scaffolding inspection cards these days

and even site agents have done them aswell

and big sites just make one of the lads up to inspector/ tag man

theres not a lot of scaffolding inspector jobs advertise

and theres only a couple firms that do it on here and i bet thats not all the time

BUT GOOD LOOK IF YOU DO

Skin PM them the other day mate but never got reply also asked others for info and help but again nothing. Hope they don't think I am trying to take there work. I have never seen them in our area nore anyone else for that matter.

wonder why!!you keep moveing foward andy the indusrys big enough for every body wish you all the best mate!!

dico theres a mob up here that give hand over notes to part2s to give to clients surely that cant be right.

dico theres a mob up here that give hand over notes to part2s to give to clients surely that cant be right.

no its not right but the indusrys a big circuit and you will never stop it as for people trying to beter there selfs so it should be not every bodys born with a golden spoon

iv been on sites n theres rooferr gaffers who work 4 the council who put them on a scaffold inpec course.n they want it exactly like the pic in the class room no leaway!so inorin!doesnt always work that way

Top Bottom