how many tickets does a man need ???????

mick A

Reaction score
Used to be you'd phone a firm up get a start do a graft and either get kept or binned f....k.me now its have you got an ipaf cherrypicker safety passport asbestos awareness card confined spaces inspectors card offshore medical.mist vantage norgi med norgi offshore the list goes on and can you drive a wagon oh and in your spare time out of the classroom can you put a bit of gear up its becoming a complete joke this game and no offence boys but the guys I've seen wi we these tickets and a belt like a Christmas tree could nae pit a tower round my p....k

you are so right mick no disrespect to the younger lads they dont no any different these tickets are like money there no good to you unless you need them my self and many others would have all the tickets if they didnt keep changing them every so often why cant when you do a course aspestos confined space scaffold inspector face fit cscs ect ect last for life instead of keep doing them when they run out!!!!!

you are so right mick no disrespect to the younger lads they dont no any different these tickets are like money there no good to you unless you need them my self and many others would have all the tickets if they didnt keep changing them every so often why cant when you do a course aspestos confined space scaffold inspector face fit cscs ect ect last for life instead of keep doing them when they run out!!!!!
It's a money (Ticket) tree Dico, If the pickings are scarce at times they just plant another (Ticket) tree.

have you noticed that the ones with all the tickets are the useless grassing c*cksukers that cant do the job , you know the ex security guards wagon drivers and miners

Hahahahaha!

Ever though about getting a job with the United Nations Allan?

You're a diplomatic guy...:laugh:

i make you right there mate, its no longer what you can do its down to how much sh.t you can tolerate, i am afraid its scaffs need not apply buddy

i make you right there mate, its no longer what you can do its down to how much sh.t you can tolerate, i am afraid its scaffs need not apply buddy

Safehands its Skelly how comes your in a state to contibute to a social gathering, that dont include beer & tarts & disco biscuits on a Thursday??? wots garn on tony? who said a Tiger cound'nd change its stripes or is it a lepard?? spots?? hows things ;):bigsmile:

have you noticed that the ones with all the tickets are the useless grassing c*cksukers that cant do the job , you know the ex security guards wagon drivers and miners

im an ex miner,and an hgv driver,but got 23 years scaffolding.i havent got all the shxxe tickets they say you need .i know a couple of miners that turned scaffs after the strikes.still doing it now.you really wouldnt want to say that to there faces.

i dont know you or your mates so that obviously wasnt directed at you but people i have come accross passing themselves of as scaffs . as for telling your mug mates to there faces you better believe i would

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

i dont know you or your mates so that obviously wasnt directed at you but people i have come accross passing themselves of as scaffs . as for telling your mug mates to there faces you better believe i would
what is that some sort of threat , i dont get where your coming from . i give my opinion and you give me bu!!sh!t about not talking to peoples face . i wouldnt say it to them ,so would i not say it to you your an ex miner . hiding behind your mates you fooking prick.

if thats aimed at me,well you should read my post again,i was simply pointing out,that not all ex miners,hgv drivers or who ever,were not thick, doing scaffolding.with all the tickets.and sucking cxxks.where you get that was a threat from amazes me,how is it ********,and i hide behind no one,PRICK,right back at ya.eat a chill pill pal,ya keyboard warrior.:D

Top Bottom