How low can they go

desp

Reaction score
I'm astounded at how low some people can go with excuses for not coming to work

This guy sent me this last week an I haven't seen him since , there's been nothing in the local news or papers

Am I being to synical ?
Nothing to do with the fact he got a £1600 tax rebate the day before I'm sure.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372056192.389997.jpg

If he's used that poor kid as an excuse then that is the lowest of the low...he'd been better of saying he was ill rather than use his boy!!!

Dont get me wrong, if its true which i hope it isnt, then i sympathie with him. but surly he would have rang you straight away to explain why he would'nt be in... i sures as hell would...
Its called having respect for your gaffer, which not alot of lads have nowadays...

Yeah I agree,that is a bit low,in my drinking days I used many excuses but they were always "my fish tank has cracked and living room flooded"or my favourite was "smell of gas in my flat mate,gotta wait in for gas man" HA

If a young lad would have been hit by a hit an run driver it would be all over the news , also I went to see him Friday afternoon an he was pissed up , just beyond belief
I can't afford to lose a scaffolder at the moment but I don't think I'm gonna have him back

Yea fair comment , I'll feel bad if its true but my gut feeling is he's lying his ass off , getting synical in me old age

all scaffolders lies are true!!!

Makes you wonder mate. anyone on the forum for a short stint?
Seems to be picking up,scaffs going up all over the place round here.

Evening desp. if you need any lads for weekends, i can help you out in three weeks, as im working this weekend and helping swifty out the weekend after..

I put advert in jobs section for £130 a guy called mark phones me up says he just finished at heathrow , he can start Monday , I said great , we're going in sat if you want some of that , yep he says
Never turned up an I can't get a reply from him now

Redditch, worcestershire buddy. i would travel down bud. take me bout 1 hr 15 mins

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I aint like that pal. if you've got weekend work i'll come do it for you.. what would your rate be for an 8 hr shift..
Pm me mate if you dont want to disclose it..

I'm astounded at how low some people can go with excuses for not coming to work

This guy sent me this last week an I haven't seen him since , there's been nothing in the local news or papers

Am I being to synical ?
Nothing to do with the fact he got a £1600 tax rebate the day before I'm sure.....View attachment 2613

thats a good one i might use it

Top Bottom