how long to get tready for work?

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
Was having a chat yesterday about how long you give yourself to get ready for work,I was amazed at the responses,I always give myself an hour an half as I like to watch the news,have a shower and eat a leisurely breakfast,turns out most people give themselves between 15 and 30 minutes,how long do you give yourself?.

hour and a half that would mean most days i get up at 4am!! milkman hours lol!!! 35 40minutes tooth paste on brush coffee and out door!!! you must be very local lee

hour and a half that would mean most days i get up at 4am!! milkman hours lol!!! 35 40minutes tooth paste on brush coffee and out door!!! you must be very local lee

I am local but I always leave myself that amount of time,get up at 5.30 and leave at 7pm lately.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

That would be 7am,now you now why,I need time to wake up,HA

30 mins for me. Get up, brush teeth, take the bulldogs for a walk. while im doing that the wife makes my dinner and my coffee for the drive to work.. I do get spoilt lads lol

Roll out of bed, **** whilst brushing my teeth, fall downstairs and into the car. 5 mins tops.

For me its an hour and half make the hubby breakfast and a brew before I leave to arrive 1/2 hour early to make sure all our guys can get in and get a brew before they start

Set the alarm for 6am the snooze till 6.40 the rush like a mother to out for 6.55! Lol then just make it in time to clock in for 7.30!

Hour and a half,give myself time to plan the day and sort who's not getting a gang and who is,nowadays we have to operate without the luxury of a floating gang:eek:h:

Prior preperation & planning prevents a pisss poor performance

Night b4....shower,shiite & shave.....sannies made. Cloths laid out.keys ready & phone on charge....set alarm(just in case body clock doesnt) set coffee machine

0515 wake up & outta door by 0525

You would never guess you were ex forces SP.:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: about 5 mins still putting kegz on on way out the door alf the time .... never really l8 thow

Top Bottom