How do i get my website onto google??

Clarey

Reaction score
I have set up a website all the proper chanels i.e .co.uk but just cant seem to get it up on google any ideas??

The more written content and pages you have the easier it is for google to pick it up and move you up the rankings

it needs to propagate the web , takes time.
you can join google add word
Google add word and the site will come up ( if that makes sense )

I refuse to page google anything and my website is on the first page : )

like Ian says there are ways to direct traffic to your site

You can also use nettools there is a mass website visitor you can use to generate visits to your site. If you leave it running over night it will ping your web address around 20000 visits :D Soon gets your web page up the rankings. Some other useful stuff ideal for the hackers and its free to download
Net Tools

Thanks alot people much appreciated going to have a sit down tomoz night n
C if i can sort it out.

Ranking for big search terms in Google is achievable, but never take any shortcuts.

It is impossible to explain concisely, but you will NOT find a better guide than this - SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz

I started off without a clue, and now my sites receive a combined total of nearly 2 million page views a month.

Ranking for big search terms in Google is achievable, but never take any shortcuts.

It is impossible to explain concisely, but you will NOT find a better guide than this - SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz

I started off without a clue, and now my sites receive a combined total of nearly 2 million page views a month.

Mail order is the way to go then Neil, only overheads are your storage :D

Top Bottom