how dare they

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
after the muslima popups and the mature dating (cheeky bassstards) i have to admit i wasnt too upset with the phillipino wife pop up.
BUT THIS ONE IS TAKING THE ****

Attachments

• 9454820527447287556.jpg
    9454820527447287556.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 49
after the muslima popups and the mature dating (cheeky bassstards) i have to admit i wasnt too upset with the phillipino wife pop up.
BUT THIS ONE IS TAKING THE ****

our lass is convinced am on these sites she see's the pop up and says they only come up from sites and searches you have searched. she then say whena hair ad or what veer comes up see i was looking at that yeasterday lol she will not have it like

I noticed that before thought I was ironic with all the anti Muslim threads on here now I think it's quite funny

Shame it's not Swedish or Italian then admin should get a knighthood lol

Havespannerwilltravel that happens to be my sister!!! Lol.

And a very accomadating one at that boomer, shes always eager pls....hehe

Hey marra.......we were all convinced that you had turned to allah the way you letting that beard grow...lol lol

our lass is convinced am on these sites she see's the pop up and says they only come up from sites and searches you have searched. she then say whena hair ad or what veer comes up see i was looking at that yeasterday lol she will not have it like

if ur on here looking at the pop ups i wonder why shes on here and looking at marra????...............:laugh::D

if ur on here looking at the pop ups i wonder why shes on here and looking at marra????...............:laugh::D

she will see the adverts on here for muslim wifes etc and then show me adverts that come up on ebay or what not after shes been on she wont have it its the forum lol

Top Bottom