How can you Compete with this????

It's ok mate, bit of a learning curve.

Do you know something I don't about the phone?

Your garden mobile...in the wind. Good luck with it all and hope you're enjoying your time with the family.

Your garden mobile...in the wind. Good luck with it all and hope you're enjoying your time with the family.

Yeah mate time with the family is good!!!

At the moment I'm looking at a very shoddy scaffold on the house behind ours!
It would be very easy pickings on that one but not surprised they only paid £500 for £1250 job!

Hope your enjoying it!

Unfortunately if you can't beat them you have to join them, people want cheap jobs. No one cares if its got sways or ties and all the gear in.

It's no these lads off E-BAY is it?(hope link works!)Scaffold your house terraced £300 | eBay
They are doing it for less than a wage by the time they take exspences out

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

That's a back and front

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And £350 for a 3sider

View attachment 2531

Lost a job to this lot, was told i was too expensive. Easy to be cheap when you put nowt in't job!

its awful but the people who have had the work done are not concerned with safety at all just money be content that you would do the job right have all the safety in place and be proud to put your name on it

no matter what there is always gonna be some cowboy out their trying to undercut you we get the same

im presuming its the ladder angle you are all going on about as it looks a tad steep maybe 80 dgrees instead of the preffered 75.TUT TUT.
I would have used the one big sole board on the roof as well to spread the weight of the Beams,instead of the single solepad per beam.
other than that the jobs a good un:eek:

Unfortunately if you can't beat them you have to join them, people want cheap jobs. No one cares if its got sways or ties and all the gear in.

Sorry pal, can't agree with that. I'd rather turn the job away and sleep at night than let me lads put something like that up. Customers might want cheap jobs but if people charged the right money they wouldn't have to chuck shi7e up.

Looks like "St Williams, Church, Bradford, West Yorkshire" unless I am mistaken

Wouldn't want to say where it was.................... but it sounds like cradford!

Top Bottom