Hope for a miricle

Bigbadbob

Reaction score
I just recently have learned that an old lovable gentle giant, always smiling friend of mine has terminal cancer, a well respected south london scaff whom i am sure has at some time or other touched the hearts of many a south london scaff.
For all those who knew Peter Watts please hope with me that there is someone up there that could pull Peter through this shocking illness.
Good luck Peter, fight it mate.

I dont know Peter but I hope he can come through this....Cancer is a cruel illness..My thoughts go out to his family & friends..

I just recently have learned that an old lovable gentle giant, always smiling friend of mine has terminal cancer, a well respected south london scaff whom i am sure has at some time or other touched the hearts of many a south london scaff.
For all those who knew Peter Watts please hope with me that there is someone up there that could pull Peter through this shocking illness.
Good luck Peter, fight it mate.
he has our best wishes as do his family

I also do not know Peter, however send him and his family all my best wishes and i hope he comes through this terrible disease which affects so many of us.

Best of luck Peter keep fighting.

I wish him all the best from another south London scaffolder and hope he can be as comfortable as possible with this terrible illness

All the best Peter Watts keep up the fight

This is a terrible disease that has or eventually will touch us all at one time or another. All the best for all involved.

wish your mate pete a full recovery and hope he gets well bigbadbob

Pete, go for it Bigman, All The Forum and the SCCR, are waiting to chat to you on here mate. Your exploits and shenanigans, we are awaiting my friend.

Regards
Paddy

Top Bottom