hoarding blew over

clarkey

Reaction score
We have got a scaffold on Cirencester Church in the town centre, late yesterday had a phone call to say the scaffold had came down in the wind:eek::sick:.

When i arrived it was only the hoarding( i say only) its 4m high with C.I sheet on it, all of it had been blown over on to a 73 year old women who got air lifted to Swindon, someone is in trouble!! H.S.E turned up with in the hour. not looking good for the main contractor.

oh dear sum 1s head will roll . ppl are to eager to blame scaffolders for everything though lol

We have got a scaffold on Cirencester Church in the town centre, late yesterday had a phone call to say the scaffold had came down in the wind:eek::sick:.

When i arrived it was only the hoarding( i say only) its 4m high with C.I sheet on it, all of it had been blown over on to a 73 year old women who got air lifted to Swindon, someone is in trouble!! H.S.E turned up with in the hour. not looking good for the main contractor.

Who erected the hoarding you or the main contractor and was there a design drawing in place, these are questions the HSE will be asking

Top Bottom