Hitler reacts to TG20:13

Spanner,

The Bouffont would love it, "PROPPER SCAFFOLDING" as he would say !!!

My sides hurt from laughing so much. I have seen so many different "Hitler reacts to" videos though!

I think the nasc must have sent in a snatch squad to sabotage my router as I can't get any more than 5 seconds of it. I keep waiting for it to click over to a manual handling presentation.:laugh:

brilliant!!! well done haverspanner lmfao havent seen eye to eye over the last couple of weeks but your back on my like list well done m8!!!

I think the nasc must have sent in a snatch squad to sabotage my router as I can't get any more than 5 seconds of it. I keep waiting for it to click over to a manual handling presentation.:laugh:

Thats a shame aom as you get a couple of mentions.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

brilliant!!! well done haverspanner lmfao havent seen eye to eye over the last couple of weeks but your back on my like list well done m8!!!

It would be boring if we all saw eye to eye all the time mate.

haha, managed to sit through it, took me a while right enough but it was worth it, very funny. I am now convinced my router has been sabotaged though, it's a conspiracy.

I might tweet that, give em a laugh.:laugh:

Even the guys in nasc towers must be laughing at this one,brilliant fred:laugh::laugh:

Possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

"Don't worry Hen, AOM will save money":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fukin laff out loud, bestest laugh ive had for a while.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
As for Herr Swifty. Chairman Ragscaff may have something to say about that.:amuse:

"Don't worry Hen, AOM will save money":laugh::laugh:

Laughed at that myself, when the wife saw it she reckoned it was a great excuse for a shopping trip.:eek:

Thanks for that HSWT.:mad:

Top Bottom