Hitler and the agencies

Hitlers a pussy compared to me lol, thats fantastic mate,think britains draining on me , need sunnier climbs,,,,,syria looks like my kind of place ;)

I do enjoy the effort u put into these but tbh think u need to find a fresh clip to work on m8:eek:

I do enjoy the effort u put into these but tbh think u need to find a fresh clip to work on m8:eek:

I agree SP. I said on my original post that I felt the race has been done. There is a danger of ending up like the Die Hard films and trying and failing to maintain the momentum of the glory days of the original.
This will be my last and I feel quite emotional. I would just like to thank my producer, my director, the camera, sound and lighting crews but most of all it is YOU the members of the Scaffolders Forum who have been my inspiration. Without you it would not have been possible.
To all those who have been mentioned on film your royalty cheques are in the post.

Really good!! Well done HSWT!!! Can I share around? Obviously giving you the credit you so rightly deserve :bigsmile:

have camera will travel
another good effort and sadly by the sounds of it the last

Fair play ave spanner, its just that there are some dodgy geezers when it comes to signing cheques and delaying payments.

Top Bottom