HINCKLEY POINT(new build)

TRUSS OUT

Reaction score
Just had a phone call from my mate, who is going to Hinckley as a manager for Laing O rourkes.
12 on
3 off(paid at 50%)
Digs provided (as they are building onsite accommodation)
3 meals a day(subsidised)
PAYE only
£1560 take home a week.
Can't bloody wait.
They are building new roads and accommodation right now.
Should be starting within 6 months

Trust me, you wont be taking home anything like £1500 a week. They tell you what you want to hear.

What's having a start on LOR (Lincolnshire) got to do with the possibility of a start on Hinkley point (Sommerset)?? Who is your brother in law Vancouver? Lambo?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just had a phone call from my mate, who is going to Hinckley as a manager for Laing O rourkes.
12 on
3 off(paid at 50%)
Digs provided (as they are building onsite accommodation)
3 meals a day(subsidised)
PAYE only
£1560 take home a week.
Can't bloody wait.
They are building new roads and accommodation right now.
Should be starting within 6 months
If accommodation is provided and not paid on a 12 day trip with 2 1/2 days off (1 o'clock finish Friday) say 7x12 on a blue book new build rate with ppis bonus that will most likely be paid based on 38/40 hrs the take home will more likely be £1200 ish.

O'rourkes will subb it out to expanded (a subsiduary of LOR) and it will be full of foreigners. The olympics was supposed to be the promised land, as was London brigde, as was Battersea Power Station....etc, etc, etc!

Costain have all marine works wich means Bowercross will be in there wich means full if Romanians.

Battersea

That place is full of asbestos whoever wants it can crack on **** that.

Top Bottom