Hilti handrails help?

rickymackintosh

Reaction score
Instead of using hilti rings for roofing handrail jobs. which takes bloody ages.

do any of you know where i can buy a self made brackets will say two holes of bolts which i can bolt into the wall which already has a weilded butt on it etc to it for a puncheon??

Or something really similar for putting double handrails roofing jobs??

Cant find anything on google but have scene couple of companys using a system like about anyone know where i can get them from??

Ricky, I don't want to upset anyone else today but we use the square brackets from Apollo but other suppliers are available. Google them or hit the advert on the side of the forum for ADI who I'm sure also do them.

Are they a lot cheaper Scaffy?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

FFS, I have just realised ADI are no longer a sponsor. :embarrest:

FFS, as if I don't feel bad enough, to be honest he was never my favorite.:noworry:

Ricky i got mine of appolo , i have spoke to hacketts and they make anything and are cheaper but i have yet to order anything of them

AOM yeh well cheaper i contacted them bout ladder gates originally

I think I'm paying around £30 for gates and £25 for hatches, how much cheaper can they be?

from memory was bout 22 a gate and 15 hatches , ring them mate and let me know

They are a manufacturer so will be cheaper xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine was from memory as well so as we all know could be a mile out.

Used to use eiger ties for handrails , very easy to use but don`t know if they are still about .

Instead of using hilti rings for roofing handrail jobs. which takes bloody ages.

do any of you know where i can buy a self made brackets will say two holes of bolts which i can bolt into the wall which already has a weilded butt on it etc to it for a puncheon??

Or something really similar for putting double handrails roofing jobs??

Cant find anything on google but have scene couple of companys using a system like about anyone know where i can get them from??

leaches, could be expensive though

Top Bottom