highjacking threads

dico

Reaction score
this is for people like me and others who nick other peoples threads lol!!! that way we can keep the forum pumping and all talk the talk!!! this thread is good for people like me who have a good drink on a sunday afternoon and in the week:laugh: and forget what thread there on:laugh: and you can talk about anything about scaffolding you want and dont upset the apple cart: why iam at it what you recons the longest for a fag break whilst at work!!!! and what you recon on these electric spanners!!! and do you think phill 181 is cruel for dressing up hes cats on hes avitars

haha, very good, hijacking is the way forward.;)

Aom did you go on a golf holiday

Yes, a week in Portugal. Only played the one course though as it was right on my doorstep, my balcony overlooked the 10th fairway, loved it.

Played like a donkey though, got a couple of lessons from the pro so looking to move on from here, got a big family tourney coming up the beginning of next month and have to do well.

I hate it...................................

ought!!! marcus your a trouble maker mate log on to scaffmag we dont want none of this on the scaffolders forum mate lol!!

Yes, a week in Portugal. Only played the one course though as it was right on my doorstep, my balcony overlooked the 10th fairway, loved it.

Played like a donkey though, got a couple of lessons from the pro so looking to move on from here, got a big family tourney coming up the beginning of next month and have to do well.

SITTING ON THE BALCONY PONDERING HOW YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE 10TH AFTER 6 DAYS YA MEAN LOL

Never caused trouble on here once mate

ya just a cause for concern marra

this is for people like me and others who nick other peoples threads lol!!! that way we can keep the forum pumping and all talk the talk!!! this thread is good for people like me who have a good drink on a sunday afternoon and in the week:laugh: and forget what thread there on:laugh: and you can talk about anything about scaffolding you want and dont upset the apple cart: why iam at it what you recons the longest for a fag break whilst at work!!!! and what you recon on these electric spanners!!! and do you think phill 181 is cruel for dressing up hes cats on hes avitars

dont think theres a thread that hasnt been hijacked 1 way or another. if it were any other forum we'd all be banned going of topic

SITTING ON THE BALCONY PONDERING HOW YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE 10TH AFTER 6 DAYS YA MEAN LOL

ya just a scaffolding legend marra

dont think theres a thread that hasnt been hijacked 1 way or another. if it were any other forum we'd all be banned going of topic

Thanks mate. Means a lot

Why is there always a bunch of iboseals on forums why cnt u b like gibbs or general manager or teeside scaffolder who always help u out wen ya need abit of help or need pointin in the rite direction neva make ya feel a c**t for startin a thred!! Set of gloyts mate ur actually laughable bet ur arses wud fall out wen it cum t the crunch its ppl like u wat spoil a forum!! Hahahahahaha

Top Bottom