High winds brings down scaffolding Yesterday - Notting Hill

Have they built that tower to dismantle the wreckage?

I don't know aom but the blagger in white is getting away with murder no hat hi viz harness and what seems to be trainers is like looking back to yesteryear with no h&s

Certainly a strange picture after what's gone on. Then maybe turning up all suited and booted is akin to closing the door long after the horse has bolted. :laugh:

I think this picture go's back to 2012, unless the same building had a scaffold come down twice in 2 years,

get the kid on the roof

Attachments

• notting-hill-gate-scaffolding-collapse.jpg
    notting-hill-gate-scaffolding-collapse.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 62
I think this picture go's back to 2012, unless the same building had a scaffold come down twice in 2 years,

get the kid on the roof
If you look at the picture carefully it appears that a small person or disgruntled supervisor on the roof has pushed the scaffold over .Obviously trying to stop Phil 181 get into work .

Is he a zonal supervisor?....could be piissed off theres no staircase on it...lol
What's this Zonal supervisor nonsense? What is a Zonal supervisor ? there was no mention of Zonal Supervising when I did my supervisor course. Is it some kind of made up Railway thing , like picop or when I did mine , picow ? Do you control a zone ? and you cant cross it, like an invisible force field, but on a building site ?

Top Bottom