Hi Vis Vest Photo Competition

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Well... after spending the last 5 minutes trying to find the original thread, it seems to have disappeared - even though it was stickied to the top at one time (Admin? Can you sticky this one please!).

So, I am going to try and resurrect some interest in this competition.

scaffy1980 has a vest winging its way to him now - ready to be packed up and taken on holiday for some tasteful photo opportunities.

Superscaff75, Gaz and Mitchells have all been winners - ah maybe that's why the thread disappeared - broken links to winner pictures - stupid new website hosts :mad:. While I sort that out, here are all the pix Mitchells sent at the time.

Meanwhile, here are the rules:

Introduction

We've received alot of interest in our stylish hi-vis vests – well, we would! So, we've decided to broaden our hi-vis horizons with a photo competition.

What We Want:
is pictures of you and/or the Bettertax vest in significant places of interest around the country or indeed the world. Perhaps you'll be on a rig, atop The Shard, the Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty, next to the Sphinx, the Taj Mahal or even reclining with the Buddha.

Don't worry:

if like us, you don't get out much, creativity and imagination will carry as much weight as simply being somewhere exotic (no, not erotic – this isn't Readers' Wives goes Hi Vis) so don't be put off sending pics of you and your pals doing a hi-vis human pyramid at your local.

Remember:

we want to be able to publish your pix of the vest, so don't send anything that would make your Nan drop her shopping and of course we want to be sending prizes out, not flowers to funerals, so please ensure that all other PPE and necessary safety equipment is applied before trying anything stupid, ha-ha.

We will judge:

all pictures we receive, via Facebook, Scaffs forum, Twitter or any of the other social network sites below. Our decisions will be final. The prizes will of course be generous & pleasing. Each quarter we would like to purchase the winning entry a gift to the sum of £100, or we can arrange a donation to the winners chosen charity.

Our one criteria:

is that the Bettertax logo is visible in the picture and you are in construction.

Competitions:

will run from October to December 31 (NYE!!), from January to March, from April to June and from July to September. Given that a lot of people go abroad during the Summer July to September months, we've decided that we'll announce two winners for this period.

We would love:

this competition to be an ongoing event, so your participation and enthusiasm is essential. Obviously having a vest in the winning shot is the objective, so if you don't already have one, get in touch and we'll send one out!

For a list of winners and their prizes, please check out our
Hi Vis Winners

well count us in again this time round but as you can imagine the lads here work hard and the last vests are well and truly worn out so if you could send one or two or 10 more that would be great cheers

You sure you're not just re-stocking your hi-vis collection? ;)

I'll have a look and see what we got. It's always good to get everyone involved anyway!!

Swifty,

You'll have to inbox me your address but I may not be able to send out 10... lol we ain't a PPE stockist!!

:blink1:

Never mind a vest, go for the look that will turn heads and get your Business noticed...the attached is a little ensemble is straight of the cat walk in Milan...

and before any of yiz as NO< im not modelling it, looks very like a certain Saff minus the beard and hard hat...Oh deck I'll have to stop now Im pisssssing myself :nuts:pMSL...

Attachments

• 3573907787_ab8c608352.jpg
    3573907787_ab8c608352.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 45
Garry, I'm a little disappointed its not you! :D

However, if competition entrants want to get a little creative for us - go ahead!!!

@ BT

I would take a better Man than I to dawn that PPE, either that or a raving lunatic :wondering:, eeemm, that said their must be a few Scaffs on here that would :eek:

Just the job for the Middle East eh HSWT :nuts: only thigs you would need is a knotted hankey, bucket and spade and the egg and tomato sandwiches :cool:

Just the job for the Middle East eh HSWT :nuts: only thigs you would need is a knotted hankey, bucket and spade and the egg and tomato sandwiches :cool:

OMG!! THAT I would pay good money to see!!! :bigsmile:

How much money?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

@ BT

I would take a better Man than I to dawn that PPE, either that or a raving lunatic :wondering:, eeemm, that said their must be a few Scaffs on here that would :eek:

Gary you know full well that low visibility is the way forward in the ME

HSWT...I was thinking more about the air circulation around the meat and two veg PMSL...

Top Bottom