Hi to all need advice abouth scaffolding.

uzziscaff

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Need some advice
I am interesting to get scafolding job,i have no experience,newer did this job before so please can anyone advice me where i have to start?
Do i have to pass any courses?and where i can do this?
What else do i need?
Thanks

uzziscaff---welcome to the Site---first thing you need to do is to go and knock on some doors---visit local Scaffold Co's in person and ask if they got any jobs in the yard sorting out gear ect---dont be shy speak to them, most of the Bosses have been through the same things as you now face---so get on yer bike M8 and start knocking at them doors---good luck, and keep in touch how you get on eh ???.

Be a good idea to post where your location is, perhaps some of the Scaffs on the Forum can help you out...

Garry...

get your grand together for your part 1

monday 8 hours minus 2 hours for breaks and a fag
tuesday as above
wensday as above
thursday as above
friday 8 till 12 minus 2 hours for breaks and fags =2 hours!!! total for week = 26 hours x 2 weeks total hours to be a part 1 scaffolder =52 hours not even a full 2 weeks but your get your part 1 cisrs certificate hee hoo and your nearly a scaffolder wrong or what!!! lmfao ps welcome to the forum uzzi

You could try ringing round for a job in yard or a labouring job
But I would do ad above and just sack all that off and go straight for the part 1
Seems that's fine these days :)

Welcome and good luck pal

get your grand together for your part 1

monday 8 hours minus 2 hours for breaks and a fag
tuesday as above
wensday as above
thursday as above
friday 8 till 12 minus 2 hours for breaks and fags =2 hours!!! total for week = 26 hours x 2 weeks total hours to be a part 1 scaffolder =52 hours not even a full 2 weeks but your get your part 1 cisrs certificate hee hoo and your nearly a scaffolder wrong or what!!! lmfao ps welcome to the forum uzzi

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sack all advice and change your career thoughts, go look at all the old boys who walk to one side so much they nearly complete a circle. Because the way you have to work to get any good money you will take yrs off your life mate. Plus you need a stern sick sense of humor to match your thick skin. Thats before you think of courses.............. RE-THINK PLEASE. Hi and welcome to the forum.

uzziscaff,
if your working on sites there has to be scaffs,try and have a word with the lads there.
they will give you sound advice or **** you off.
dont buy any tools yet!.

Welcome to the forum, i would seriously consider coming into the game at the moment, only the top lads are getting the good money and there are good scaffolders in every town and city who are on the dole

best advice i can give to you... dont take advice from these half wits

Best advice I can give you is watch this thread disintergrate now this clowns arrived. James Pearson AKA Big Rig probably the biggest clown ever to sign up here. Slates everyone on here but he just can't keep away.

i suppose you could compare it to princess diana visiting a hospital full of lepers, quick visit to wish them well, then back out and resume normal life again! (you're the leper in the story btw)

Speaking of Diana , have you ever thought of visiting Paris

Top Bottom