hi guys i need help with the underground

wrex

Reaction score
i have already a lucas card but i want to no what course i need to do for me to work on the underground doing scaffolding on the platform will i need a CISRS Basic Scaffold Card or a pasma low access course ? pls help if u can

Welcome to the forum wrex, plenty on here could tell you what you need. Think they're all on holiday.

well i just done a pasma course a tower one and should that be ok for me to work on the underground

well i just done a pasma course a tower one and should that be ok for me to work on the underground

If you're erecting basic, prefabricated aliminium towers, then yes.

In this age of health safety, how is it acceptable for commuters to be cramed on to a station with a live electric rail just feet away and trains speeding through. Building sites must be by far the safest place be.

better using the bus arond london cos first is easy to dodge the fare with the oyster card yr gonna get and wen yr on the bus u see it all ,including the jobs thats near yr digs so u dont need to travel to far in the mornings .youl get cheap digs on the isle of dogs thats right beside canary warf ok chill oot doon the smokey shitehole called lndon

In this age of health safety, how is it acceptable for commuters to be cramed on to a station with a live electric rail just feet away and trains speeding through. Building sites must be by far the safest place be.

Jubilee Line has those glass sliding doors. Maybe they should introduce them on all the lines?

Jubilee Line has those glass sliding doors. Maybe they should introduce them on all the lines?

They were designed primarily to reduce the movement of air caused by emergency ventilation fans which activate in event of a fire, or under test conditions. The sencondary purpose were was a barrier to prevent people falling or jumping onto the tracks.

These were installed when the Jubilee Line extention was complete, around 10 years ago.

Crossrail will also have platform screen doors when it's completed later this decade.

Top Bottom