Here Scaffy Look at this :laugh: :laugh:

i read that hahaha one of the best laughs i've had in a while, imagining a labourer casing the joint while he's pumping up the long :laugh: :laugh:

what a complete joker. seriously. robbed the pub 3 doors from where he worked? i really dont understand some people. in all fairness he doesnt look the brightest spark in the world.

says he is a regular at local gym , wonder if he ever bumps into tubular technician A.K.A little rig :laugh:
Was going to say, wonder if he is Tubular, aka, Little Rig. His mate Tout is on here tonight, maybe he knows his whereabouts.

no ones safe with the fooking internet hahaha!!!!!

shame ... u missed his brother in there the week before ... scaffolder headbutts van driver -- whos little rig ????

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Not just any pub , 2 of the other lads live there and one of ems misses is landlady :)

Is it the Swan dinner pub we went in Scaffy?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Little Rig Be TUBULAR TECHNICIAN i think :laugh:

his 7 12s is night shift casing out the local bars an gym, so he can bungle a raid on them lol he just does scaffing part time to pass on his superior knowledge of the game to us lesser knowledgeable persons lol

no ones safe with the fooking internet hahaha!!!!!

fook all Dico, when you were in charge at Medway, smashing lad that labourer whats he got to do one or two life sentences, now there was a loony.:nuts::nuts:

hows the job going animal bet its been like youve never been away

vancouver - if you had based it out using ya level you would have been done by 1pm mate !!!
Na its just down from Jesus job by the morrisons petrol station

I think I might have just given this boy a start on a job in the mountains.:embarrest::cool:

hows the job going animal bet its been like youve never been away

Same deadwood down there, and half the station staff, that were no more than teaboys are in engineer management jobs, and still dont know there arse from there elbow.:bigsmile:

Top Bottom