help

symetricum

Reaction score
hi all

just joined, need help finding a new direction, been in my current job 8+ years. and feel stagnant, same old same old need a new challenge if anyone has any ideas please help

TA

I take it your on the elsie tanners?

I know exactly what you mean, happened to me plenty. I'm a great believer in the grass aint always greener but sometimes you just need a change. If you have been with the same firm for a while maybe you just need a good holiday as it's not the best time to be moving around judging by some of the comments on here.

yeah

just lost my direction you know what i mean
hippy.jpg

I know exactly what you mean, happened to me plenty. I'm a great believer in the grass aint always greener but sometimes you just need a change. If you have been with the same firm for a while maybe you just need a good holiday as it's not the best time to be moving around judging by some of the comments on here.

make you right aom had 8 years with same firm when i wanted a change thought grass was greener earnt some good money in a short period but where i broke my service havent been settled in the same job for a while now
and the funny thing is normaly end up back at the 8 years service firm untill
work goes quiet then your first to go again.

I must admit to the same feeling about 8 years into working for a small building company. It was a long bumpy road that brought me to where I am at the moment but I never regretted it.

It's different day's at the moment though. A lot depends on your personal circumstance, if your on your own then the world is your oyster but if you have family then that is a different ball game. You could go over to the dark side and retrain as a safety man or similar.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

make you right aom had 8 years with same firm when i wanted a change thought grass was greener earnt some good money in a short period but where i broke my service havent been settled in the same job for a while now
and the funny thing is normaly end up back at the 8 years service firm untill
work goes quiet then your first to go again.

Did the exact same thing until they finally lost patience and told me never to darken the door again if I left, turned in to the biggest motivational tool to make my own wee operation succeed.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Nice one Podger, sometimes even the scaffs just need a hug.:love::D

Top Bottom