Help

Firstly are you qualified secondly do you have funding and thirdly do you have a good grasp of the English language , judgeing by your post I would say no .
There is more to running a scaffolding company than just throwing up scaffolds and as soon as the agencies get their act together to weed these dangerous firms out the better for all . By all means start your company sylka but play by the rules .

Put tube on truk fasten wiv rop . driv at 100mph to job. push tube up against house, put plank on tube ask big man for money:blink:

laughingyahoosmilie.gif

Hi

Can some one help me. I wont open a scaffolding company. How I can started

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

HI

I wont open scaffolding company. Can some one tell me how I can started.What I supposed

to do

Hi Sylka2210,

Start with the basics as you would any company, market research, available manpower, registering for vat, registering with companies house, funding, stock, transport, insurance to include public, employer, premises and stock. There are now enough sponsors on here who could help with almost all requirements. Good luck.

id like to say you have come to the right place but be carefull what you post,they will jump on you like a pack of starving wolves lol. i didnt know yoda was starting a new scaff firm up!! dont take it to heart

In my younger days I used think all bosses were tossers making shed loads of money . Now I have nothing but massive respect for you guys who have built up your firms from scratch and are struggling through these tough times having to make difficult decisions, it must be gut wrenching having to let good hard working lads go on the run up to Xmas . I've been on the receiving end a few times and it's hard not to take personally.

Cash flow must be a nightmare having to pay the lads weekly and waiting months for payment, going in tight to get work and keep the lads busy only to find you have been massively undercut. Keeping wagons on the road with all VOSA crap to deal with .

Am sure there are many more headaches to deal with on a daily basis . No not for me I'm happy just picking up a wage at the end of the week and sleeping well at night .

Once again
respect.gif

go to your own country and open one. better still start building wigwams.

A bit strong that jai, you never know maybe he is in his own country, this is the world wide inter web after all.

maybe should have went to school there then.

TO JAKDAN!!!!!!!!
Alone open a shop. It doesn't mean the fact that I am a woman that he is suitable only for an shop cabbage stalk. I can open a shop but with ice-cream which you will be doing. Because after the chinwag one can see that you have experience

Last edited:
Top Bottom