help

lee-85

Reaction score
alright lads,, ive already completed my part 1 and 2 about 7 years ago now they have expired will i have to resit them all over again or is there a refresher course i could sit cheers

only had certifacates coz the company i was with at the time said that will do so i never sent away for the card,,

Hello And Welcome Lee, Did You Do An Assesment Buddy? If You Didnt You Will Have To Do That, And Then A Touchscreen Test Then You Will Be Qualified.(Well For Five Years Anyway Then The Fiasco Starts Again)

that final assessment,, i never done it m8 ,, i,ll not have to o that 10 day course will i

No,Its A Saturday Morning, You Erect A Pavement Gantry And Thats You Done,(Cost You About £350.Plus Vat) Good Luck Kiddo.

Where About In The Country Are You Lee? Different Phone Nos For Us In Scotland, Look Up Any Ncc. Or Go To The Cisrs Website And Look For The Course Bookers Phone Number.

You will need to complete a new portfolio then a 1 day skills match and H&S touch screen tested.

south shields mate north east,, my employer is asking for my cards so need to sort it asap lol cheers mate

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

instructor how will i go about building a new portfolio mate

Im In Dundee Lee, So Your South Of Me, Good Luck Buddy It Can Be Quite Daunting Trying To Get Qualified But Dont Give Up.

if you done your final assessment just ask for a card.. if not then you will have to redo 1 and 2..

you mean redo them from the start mate ,, is there no way i can get a copy of my certifacates like

The certificates just mean that you did the course,doesn't mean you are a qualified scaff until you hand in the completed portfolio and sit the 1 day assessment.Then you can shell out £30 for the new card then your a scaff. I think the CITB are doing on site assessments for this very kind of thing at the moment. Ring up the CITB and ask for Andy Schill ( think thats him) he'll guide you through it and maybe even come out and give you an on site assesment.

Andy shills is his name pm me your number and i pass it on to him tomorrow.

This Thread Is Why I Joined The Forum, Young Fella Looking For Help, Young Fella Gets Help, Good Work Guys.

Top Bottom