• Need some help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking for job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jegorovas

Reaction score
Hi guys.I would be realy GRATEFUL if someone could help me,and give me some information and advices.I arrived from Europe to live and work in the UK.I was working as Scaffold builder in Belgium and Netherlands.I have got all appropriate paperwork for work in Europe:(Scaffold Erector A category Certificate,which corresponds to the English Scaffolder CISRS Part 1 & 2,VCA-which corresponds to the English CSCS)actually i have got already valid CSCS card,IPAF/PAL card,Forklift Truck and Telehandler certificates,which i recieved earlier in UK.I heard what European certificates i received in Netherlands,unfortunately not valid in UK,and any way i need CISRS,and something also.May be i could change my certificates somehow?May someone give me advice,it's possible to find Scaffolder job with my European certificates,or Scaffolders Labourer job.May be some one know any Construction agencies where i could try to apply.It's not so easy,because i live in Suffolk.THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS

Short answer mate is you have to start as a trainee here again,its against european law but the CISRS does not recognise any training outside of the Uk.Only option is to take it to the EU and see what they say.

Hi guys.I would be realy GRATEFUL if someone could help me,and give me some information and advices.I arrived from Europe to live and work in the UK.I was working as Scaffold builder in Belgium and Netherlands.I have got all appropriate paperwork for work in Europe:(Scaffold Erector A category Certificate,which corresponds to the English Scaffolder CISRS Part 1 & 2,VCA-which corresponds to the English CSCS)actually i have got already valid CSCS card,IPAF/PAL card,Forklift Truck and Telehandler certificates,which i recieved earlier in UK.I heard what European certificates i received in Netherlands,unfortunately not valid in UK,and any way i need CISRS,and something also.May be i could change my certificates somehow?May someone give me advice,it's possible to find Scaffolder job with my European certificates,or Scaffolders Labourer job.May be some one know any Construction agencies where i could try to apply.It's not so easy,because i live in Suffolk.THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS

As digsie said mate, you'll have to start from scratch. Either that, or you can go slashing up house-fronts for £80 a day with a little street firm.

Don't forget, mayonnaise is NOT an acceptable breakfast condiment in the UK.

Best of luck.

What was the poll all about? No short cut's, get yourself a job labouring and get yourself carded from the beginning.

Top Bottom