Help with my tickets please

Devski

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you can help me, I've been scaffolding for 8 years and don't have any scaffold tickets because my boss is a tightarse. He's finally agreed to put me through them and I was wondering if there is any way I can fast track through them, also if there is anything else I should know, your help and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

fart 1 1year **** 2 2year follow thru 5year how do u foriners get your tickets:mad:

It will take minimum of 18mths to reach Basic standard.

Yeah, give the instructor a back hander and get him to sign off your tickets all in one go, like the rest of you foreigners do, some of the ***** you lot put up, that must be the only way you lot get tickets.

Hold on, hold on nobody move, I'm norwich born and bred, yes I know it's Norfolk so if you want I'll let you class us carrot crunches as foreign!

Haha, FFS how did that happen?

Devski, the reality is you can fast track your ticket's but you will need to speak to the center when you get your part 1. They tell you they don't do it but they do.

I wouldn't rush them though, I know you have been at it 8 years, another 18 months won't hurt.

Get your part 1,you will have to wait six months for your part 2,at your age after your part 2 make sure your nvq is done and your instructor can recommend you go straight through in 2 or 3 weeks for your one day assessment once the paperwork and both certificates are at hand,if your instructors a knob just go to another training centre with your paperwork and bobs your uncle your carded,,,,,,,,,,if your a knob then hopefully the training centre will see through the money they get and bin you,,,,,,or you might get binned anyway as your mums also probably your sister :D

It will take minimum of 18mths to reach Basic standard.

18 months to reach BASIC standard!!.............. Don't think so mate!! ............You can't beat experience!! ...................................................... You can only do that by working on the various challenging site's that our industries have to offer, street-work, building site's. Power stations, Offshore you simply cannot expect to reach basic standard overnight. FAST-TRACK to tickets!! this is what we want to stamp out, if ya want a fast-track ticket buy an Oyster card :)

dont think your boss was being a tight arse....think you were- shoulda put urself through like many good man on here have done before you

I hate to disappoint all of yous,I know a person that sat his part 1,6 months later part 2,and again another 6 months later advanced all paid for by the UK government. And this will even baffle you all more, He’s a British citizen living and working paying tax in another country .He just flew back and forward at the time and dates of his courses…
And yes he is a scaff ,He’s been at it 20 yrs.

Not baffled at all, seen it a million times.

Top Bottom