Help with my nvq for my part 2 please!!!

defender24

Reaction score
describe in detail haw you ercted cantilever scaffold;
anyone know how to write it pleas help

As you would build it, from getting the materials to handing over.

I think no one knows how to write from beginning to end, even I seem easy to do but not to write

Write it out as if you were writing instructions for someone else to do it.

Pad it out with bollox about making sure the drawing is available, condition of the area where scaffolding is going is ok, materials have been checked and take it from there

would that be a normal cantilever built off a tower or the trussout as in part 2 which would be built out of their kid on window ?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

i watched my mate put in 2 , 15ft tubes as legers which left 5ft hanging out and gave us the 8ft for our tower we were building , after completing our square we went for lunch , we had a tasty meat n cheese from subway with hearty italian bread , washed down with a cup of tea, then hit the bookies and fucked them when we got 100 quid on at 7/2 , and our horse pished it and came in at 7/4 . after this we went back to work , where we underslung a tube from the 2 legers , threw some boards on and up went the m8 , and i went down to the lift below , we picked it up , trannyed it out , put on some 8ft tubes as puncheons , cause we only needed the 1 lift , then thought **** this , back to the bookies , then the pub , we'll do it tomorrow.

JBG has done the business already. If the guy cant complete it himself then he needs to have a bit more experience.

him and some of the other scaffolders that have already got there part 2 cisrs tickets. lets be honnest if someones new to the scaffolding game and theve done there part 1. when they do there part 2 a hours theory and lets say 2 hours building it with a couple of smoke breaks unless youve got the exsperience you got no chance how to remember how to build it do what everybody else does paye someone to do it as long as youve got your cisrs ticket part 2 your as scaffolder wether you can scaffold or not :laugh:

u can describe a fan 6ft fan over a door way will do just make sure u put pull backs in it dont forget the checks easy

Top Bottom