Help with a quote ...

i think the boys will need a bit more info gaz,
dimensions, boarded lifts, where, how long, access,etc,
cheers

apolgies if your just asking first to make sure

sorry didnt make myself clear its for me to do a cash job lads .... The bloke wonts a quote first never done that b4
just put them up and got the cash

firstly why is he insisting on a quotation for a cash job , strange less of a paper trail the better me finks in case dodgy taxman finds it lol

there is many downloadable templates on the net or thru microsoft office if you need one its upto you i quickly googled this one for you in case you looking for one.
Free Quotation Templates | Microsoft Office Templates

the info you need on quotation is:

To Client plus address
From you plus address ( be careful what info you put about yourself incase of above ok )

Job address, Date of quotation and how long quotation is valid for

full description of the job showing exactly how you priced it , include any conversations you had with client, and drawing numbers if supplied with a drawing,

price is £XX-00 for the above scaffold works and includes for 2 weeks hire
hire per wk after period will be charged weekly at £XX-00

payment terms are cash on delivery or i will black your eyes mudda fudda :laugh:

i assume its probably for insurance purposes he wants a quotation for so the above will more than surfice, if it was for a large job or complicated job etc etc we would included all kinds of stuff like transport etc etc

let me know if this what you were looking for

I like the black ur eyes bit ... ha ha
yeah that is what im looking for thanks superscaff75

sorry didnt make myself clear its for me to do a cash job lads .... The bloke wonts a quote first never done that b4
just put them up and got the cash
If its for a cash job Gazza I wouldn't have too much paperwork floating about mate.

Gazza if its for cash i wouldnt have nothing of any sort in writing mate it could come back to bite you on the arse futher down the road :)

The only paperwork you want to see for a cash job will have the queens head on :D

The VAT people round our way have been trying to set people up . They went into 2 garages asking for repairs on cars ,then asking if the owners could do the work for cash !luckily both owners were straight and told them "no" they then identified themselves as VAT inspectors. So be careful

The VAT people round our way have been trying to set people up . They went into 2 garages asking for repairs on cars ,then asking if the owners could do the work for cash !luckily both owners were straight and told them "no" they then identified themselves as VAT inspectors. So be careful

wonder if the vat men only done it too peeps with past problems,,,

or are they touting for business:blink: surely not the latter

Top Bottom