help plz

boing

Reaction score
1. Explain what the chords are in relation to prefabricated beams used for scaffolding?

i just dont know how to word this Q help plz thanks.

can you explin better? is it a temp roof? whats the job on ? describe the beam theres plenty of different ones

its just a question for me part 2 m8 thats all it asks. also whats the min width for a roof sadle?

The chords on beams are basically the top and bottom of a beam , you have top chord and you have bottom chord .

Now which way up they go is a whole different thread :laugh::laugh:

cheers ive answerd it like this not sure its right.

Top chord (compression) used for transoms or ties. Bottom chords (tension) used for ties. Puncheons used for plan bracing.

what do ya think?

It would depend o the situation as to whats in compression or tension , if your birdging or canterlevering the beams

1. Explain what the chords are in relation to prefabricated beams used for scaffolding?

You are supposed to know the answers so you can gain your qualification boing. If Lennon and McCartney hadn't known the chords we would have had no Eleanor Rigby, no hey Jude and the fecking Yellow Submarine would have sunk without trace.

lol i got it now after reading the bloody Q 50 times lol building it no probs answer Q ****** m8 lol

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

yes after reading the Q 50 times finaly got it cheers lol i hate this paper work b***s**t.

lol i got it now after reading the bloody Q 50 times lol building it no probs answer Q ****** m8 lol

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

yes after reading the Q 50 times finaly got it cheers lol i hate this paper work b***s**t.

The power of the pen makes money mate. A lot more than the spanner and impact wrench. Try and practice with the paperwork it will stand you in good stead.

Top Bottom