Help please

Nobes

Reaction score
Hi there. Can any body help I have got my part 1+2 certificates but never done the last assesment as was layed off I'm now back scaffolding and need to get my card can anybody point me in the right direction?

Do ur health an safety then I would book an do ur final assement then send certificates part1 part 2 assessment an health an safety test an get ur card to save money jus do ur h/s test till u finish ur course as then u only got to pay for scaffold card once for ur blue card if not u will pay for trainee then wen finished pay again for new one

I have done a h+s test Cscs is that the one I need? Do you no how much the cards cost?Thank you

U need CScs to get ur scaff card wen u do ur final assessment jus do the test keep the pass paper don't send away for the card but if u need it for site then apply for trainee card of cisrs send off ur current tickets an get a trainee one there bout 20 quid I think was last time I done mine but ur assement is no more than 200 I think maybe 180

Ok cool need to get a trainee card for now ASAP I have got my Cscs as done a bit of ground works in the past and then sort my assesment out was about 2000 when done my part 2 thank you

No worries mate get ur boss to get u a form for ur card sure they will have a few in office jus make sure in th bit it say we're to send card make sure it's ur home address

Hi Macca sorry to go on if I was to get the trainee card could I still fix and strike the scaffold ?I have a few bits to add to my portfolio and was reading that the old portfolio is being replaced with the new ones so should I start again would that mean doing part 1+2 or just portfolio ? Thank you

You will need to complete a new portfolio then complete a one day skills match.

So should I get a trainee card for now? As I need a card ASAP. do you no the cost? thank you

Top Bottom