Help!! part 2 portfolio/assessment..

watfordscaff

Reaction score
Hi i have just renewed my ticket, i done my part 2 back in 08, never got round to doing my assessment as i left the game for a while, just need some advice/pointers.... 1st, does anyone have a copy of the up to date portfolio they could scan and email me (some hope i bet) lol..... and also how do i sort my assessment, some people have said i need to do a day at the college for a £140 fee to show how to complete it before i do my asseeement!! seems strange to me.... any help would be greatly appreciated.....cheers guys!!

I have one but they tell me they are different depending where and when you did your training. There is definitely no need to do a course on how to fill these things in, they are simple, just fill in the blanks. It's probably best to get in touch with who ever you did your training with to get the right paperwork then once it's all filled in you will need to go back and do a 2 day assessment at a cost of around £450 I think. Don't worry though, yer maw could walk that one anaw.

Top Bottom